Thursday, March 1, 2012

Creation essay.........................

I decided to post this because it was a challenge for me. Sharing this in a university setting was definitely outside of the comfort zone, none-the-less, it was received well and my review of my presentation was more than I expected. I have noticed that I don't receive the ridicule for having faith in Christ like I did when I was younger in my teens. Maybe that's because I kind of look like someone not to mess with, oh well. I have made some great new friends at the university, and my teachers as well, seem to have a high level of respect for me. The next semester which starts next week will have my current writing teacher, and a new class on anthropology studies. I'm sure I will get some new life stories up here as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment